We love holiday decorating using everyday decor paired with fresh seasonal accents to give mantels, tables and entryways unique, personal style. Below are three of our favorite holiday trimmings with tips that will inspire you to create warm and welcoming vignettes throughout your home this season.
And don’t forget that the PJ & Company team can help you decorate your home with less stress and added style for the upcoming holiday season! Call us at 203.640.3762 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can create warmth and style to fit within your budget and schedule for the holidays.
- For unexpected elegant style, mix nature-inspired elements such as delicate twigs and birch wrapped candles with high-shine, gold and silver metallics and luxurious fabrics.
- Surround woodland or ceramic animals with glittery gold and mercury glass trees.
- Drape greenery on mantels with glass lanterns or hurricanes filled with sparkling ornaments and trinkets.
- Pair a chunky, wool cable knit throw with silky, beaded and faux fur pillows.
Classic Plaid Reimagined
For a traditional look with a twist, layer in texture by using on-trend tartan plaid pillows, bedding or dinnerware paired with animal print patterns and cozy faux fur fabrics.
Coastal Chic With Pops of On-Trend Blues
- Create a relaxed, beach vibe by using coastal elements in whites and creams paired with accents in an array of trending blue hues.
- Arrange shells, starfish and coral in a rustic wood bowl with touches of greenery and metallic accents.
- Consider a white Christmas tree adorned with an array of silk peacock blue ribbons and shimmery ornaments.